Fun & Inspiration
- Especially for couples with young kids: Carol’s book.
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Sue Johnson
- Developing Habits for Relationship Success by Brent J. Atkinson
- Create a Couple Vision Statement.
- Gottman Institute: Relationship Quiz, Marriage Minute Weekend workshops and Couple DVD.
- Weekend workshop most loved by Men: Coming from the Heart
- Best Newsletter: Love that Lasts
- The Five Love Languages: Gratitude, Attention, Gifts. Help, Touch
- Best book about stopping a Divorce: The Divorce Remedy: The Proven 7-Step Program for Saving Your Marriage by Michele Weiner Davis.
- The Five Languages of Apology: I’m Sorry, Admitting Wrong, Action to Undo, Next Time, Asking Forgiveness
- Humorous site about male and female differences: Cavemania.
- Fun musical that covers all the symptoms: Menopause the Musical
- Research about committed long-term marriages: Smart Marriages.com
- A matched set of unusual sex books: She Comes First and Passionista
- Positive Discipline: Books, Tapes and Videos Mother of seven, grandmother of 17 knows her stuff. Lots of practical age-specific examples.
- Sandy McDaniel gives brief, solid parenting advice on line.
- Man who knows the most about parenting teens: Michael Riera and you can email him for great advice.
- Siblings Without Rivalry makes you think about yourself and your kids.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen is a classic with cartons.
- Support for fathers: Father’s Forum
- Pregnancy.com helps track your pregnancy and offers support.
- Develop a Family Mission Statement audio.
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
- Feeling Good: The new Mood therapy for Depression
- Mission Statement Builder
- Loving What Is or A Thousand Names for Joy are a regular person’s guides to understanding positive thinking and anxiety reduction. CD’s and Books
- Reinventing your Life describes a book with a useful questionnaire
- The Link Between Depression and Sleep Disorders
- How Sleep Impacts Mental Health